Trying to update your organization’s disbursement address with Network for Good? We pull in and verify information on your organization such as your organization's name and mailing address from Guidestar's database, which syncs with ours. In order to update your organization's information, you would need to do so on Guidestar first. You can contact them at email@example.com or to change the address of your organization as it appears on GuideStar, please follow the directions below:
- Go to guidestar.org and sign in using your registered email address and password (I'm not registered with GuideStar).
- Click the Update Nonprofit Profile link at the top of the home page
- Click on your organization's name to start updating your organization's profile, if you do not have permission to manager your organization’s GuideStar Profile, go to (I need to claim/request permission to update my profile).
There are two ways to update your organization's address.
- Change the address on the main page of your profile under "Main Address"
- Change the address under the “Bronze” section located on the left side of the screen.
- Click Save and Continue at the bottom of the page when complete
- Click Finish and Publish to complete the process. Your information will appear on your GuideStar Nonprofit Profile within 24 hours.
Once you see the change on Guidestar, that means it will get into our system soon.