With DonateNow we've improved the fraud protection at the time the donation is made. This is in response to our concern about credit card fraud which continues to grow in the Internet. In particular, we verify credit card donations by requiring the "Card Security Code," a three or four-digit code on the credit cards.
- Custom Designs on DonateNow
- Changes to EventsNow - FAQ
- FAQs: EU residents and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- DonateNow: The Basics
- How can I track visits to my DonateNow page?
- How do I run a donation report?
- I've switched from DonateNow to the Fundraising Pages platform. What do I do first?
- Why should I/How do I upgrade to Everyday Giving Fundraising Pages?
- What kind of fraud protection is built into DonateNow?
- Do we need a merchant account to receive online donations?
Don't see what you're looking for? No worries! Submit a request and we'll help you out!
Article is closed for comments.