- The zip code you entered for your donation does not match the billing zip code on record with the credit card company. (remember: your Billing address can be different than your Mailing address, and they aren't necessarily updated at the same time)
- The security code you entered for your donation is incorrect. (Mastercards & Visas: 3 digit code on the back; American Express: 4 digit code on the front)
- The expiration date you entered has passed or does not match what is on record with the credit card company. (If the card has not been activated, this could prevent the donation from going through)
- Your credit card company has declined the charge.
- The location of the computer you’re using to attempt the donation is in a different country than the address on your credit card. (Sometimes VPNs can cause this error too.)
We cannot reprocess a donation once it has failed. We recommend that you try to complete your donation again, ensuring that your zip code, address and security information match the information on file with your card issuing bank. If you continue to experience difficulty with your donation, please contact us.
If a failed donation is showing as pending in your account, it should fall off in a few business days. Feel free to contact us to make sure the transaction failed by using the previous link.