Yes. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all data submitted to and from our site over the web. SSL renders donors' personal information, including credit card numbers, virtually unreadable to anyone who intercepts it. SSL is supported by all major browsers, including Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator. (To find out if your browser is connected to a secure transaction server, look for a solid gold key in the lower right-hand corner of a Netscape browser. For a Microsoft browser, look for a locked padlock.)
- How does my organization get paid?
- How do I log in to my account?
- My check was sent to the wrong address
- Facebook's 2017 Giving Tuesday Match Campaign
- Giving Tuesday and Year-End Prizes for Network for Good Customers
- Got Year-End and Giving Tuesday Questions? Here Are the Answers:
- Using Facebook Fundraisers on Giving Tuesday
- #GivingTuesday and Year-End Prizes for Network for Good Customers
- What is GuideStar?
- Why can't donors make donations on my page?
Don't see what you're looking for? No worries! Submit a request and we'll help you out!