Yes. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all data submitted to and from our site over the web. SSL renders donors' personal information, including credit card numbers, virtually unreadable to anyone who intercepts it. SSL is supported by all major browsers, including Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator. (To find out if your browser is connected to a secure transaction server, look for a solid gold key in the lower right-hand corner of a Netscape browser. For a Microsoft browser, look for a locked padlock.)
- Where's My Check?
- How do I log in to my account?
- Project Grow Your Good FAQs
- How to Review Donation Information for Your Monthly Disbursement
- Can I register with Guidestar if I have a group exemption letter?
- 2020 Disbursement Check Stub Changes
- Grant FAQs
- I don't represent a nonprofit and received a check from Network for Good
- My check was sent to the wrong address
- What is GuideStar?
Don't see what you're looking for? No worries! Submit a request and we'll help you out!