Yes. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all data submitted to and from our site over the web. SSL renders donors' personal information, including credit card numbers, virtually unreadable to anyone who intercepts it. SSL is supported by all major browsers, including Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator. (To find out if your browser is connected to a secure transaction server, look for a solid gold key in the lower right-hand corner of a Netscape browser. For a Microsoft browser, look for a locked padlock.)
- How does my organization get paid?
- How do I log in to my account?
- Is Network for Good PCI Compliant?
- Are online donations through Network for Good tax-deductible?
- Can Network for Good process donations from International Donors?
- What credit cards are accepted when giving through Network for Good?
- Are Donor's Names Kept Confidential?
- Can nonprofits use a fundraising page without a valid 501c3?
- Does my nonprofit need to comply with State Registration requirements in order to accept online donations?
- Are Network for Good transactions safe and secure?
Don't see what you're looking for? No worries! Submit a request and we'll help you out!