No. Network for Good processes online credit card transactions for nonprofits who use DonateNow, Fundraising Pages, or some partner services. Do you want to learn more about how Network for Good processes donations? Learn more here.
- How can I track visits to my DonateNow page?
- How do I run a donation report?
- I've switched from DonateNow to the Everyday Giving platform. What do I do first?
- What is the Everyday Giving Platform?
- Why should I/How do I upgrade to Everyday Giving Fundraising Pages?
- How do I request a custom page/edit?
- What kind of fraud protection is built into DonateNow?
- Do we need a merchant account to receive online donations?
- How do I deactivate my DonateNow mobile subscription?
- DonateNow vs EventsNow: fees and usage tips
Don't see what you're looking for? No worries! Submit a request and we'll help you out!