Internet regulations are being debated throughout the fifty states and at the national level. At present, more than forty states require nonprofits to be registered. Nonprofits that solicit donations in a given state may be required to register as a charity in that state. While Network for Good is a registered charity in all requiring states, we recommend that you also seek professional advice for your unique situation in complying with applicable laws governing charitable appeals in the respective states.
- How does my organization get paid?
- How do I log in to my account?
- My check was sent to the wrong address
- Facebook's 2017 Giving Tuesday Match Campaign
- Giving Tuesday and Year-End Prizes for Network for Good Customers
- Got Year-End and Giving Tuesday Questions? Here Are the Answers:
- Using Facebook Fundraisers on Giving Tuesday
- #GivingTuesday and Year-End Prizes for Network for Good Customers
- What is GuideStar?
- Why can't donors make donations on my page?
Don't see what you're looking for? No worries! Submit a request and we'll help you out!