Internet regulations are being debated throughout the fifty states and at the national level. At present, more than forty states require nonprofits to be registered. Nonprofits that solicit donations in a given state may be required to register as a charity in that state. While Network for Good is a registered charity in all requiring states, we recommend that you also seek professional advice for your unique situation in complying with applicable laws governing charitable appeals in the respective states.
- Where's My Check?
- How do I find my Webinar?
- How does my organization get paid?
- How do I log in to my account?
- I don't represent a nonprofit and received a check from Network for Good
- My check was sent to the wrong address
- What is GuideStar?
- Why can't donors make donations on my page?
- Why are some of my donations anonymous?
- Is Network for Good PCI Compliant?
Don't see what you're looking for? No worries! Submit a request and we'll help you out!