Internet regulations are being debated throughout the fifty states and at the national level. At present, more than forty states require nonprofits to be registered. Nonprofits that solicit donations in a given state may be required to register as a charity in that state. While Network for Good is a registered charity in all requiring states, we recommend that you also seek professional advice for your unique situation in complying with applicable laws governing charitable appeals in the respective states.
- Where's My Check?
- How do I log in to my account?
- Walmart Spark Good Round Up
- Project Grow Your Good FAQs
- How to Review Donation Information for Your Monthly Disbursement
- Can I register with Guidestar if I have a group exemption letter?
- 2020 Disbursement Check Stub Changes
- Grant FAQs
- I don't represent a nonprofit and received a check from Network for Good
- My check was sent to the wrong address
Don't see what you're looking for? No worries! Submit a request and we'll help you out!
Article is closed for comments.