Internet regulations are being debated throughout the fifty states and at the national level. At present, more than forty states require nonprofits to be registered. Nonprofits that solicit donations in a given state may be required to register as a charity in that state. While Network for Good is a registered charity in all requiring states, we recommend that you also seek professional advice for your unique situation in complying with applicable laws governing charitable appeals in the respective states.
- How does my organization get paid?
- How do I log in to my account?
- Why are some of my donations anonymous?
- Is Network for Good PCI Compliant?
- Need to Cancel Your Paid Account With Network for Good
- Are online donations through Network for Good tax-deductible?
- Can Network for Good process donations from International Donors?
- What credit cards are accepted when giving through Network for Good?
- Are Donor's Names Kept Confidential?
- Can nonprofits use a fundraising page without a valid 501c3?
Don't see what you're looking for? No worries! Submit a request and we'll help you out!