We understand that sometimes nonprofits may need to move on and end their subscription with Network for Good moving forward. While we are sorry to see you go, we are happy to assist you in this process, so you can better meet your nonprofit's needs in the future.
Important Things to Know Before Cancelling Your Account
- Network for Good offers annual subscriptions that last a full 12-month period.
- You can request to cancel your subscription 30 days prior to your renewal date.
- Requests for cancellation outside of that 30-day renewal "window" will not be honored, barring extenuating circumstances that are subject to verification. Examples of "extenuating circumstances" include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Merging with another organization
How to Request the Cancellation of Your Subscription
- If your organization is within its renewal period, your subscription includes the Donor Management System, and you wish to cancel, please reach out to our Solutions Team and we will schedule a call for you to speak with one of our Account Renewal Specialists.
- If your organization is within its renewal period, your subscription does not include the Donor Management System, and you wish to cancel, then please reach out to our Solutions Team and we'll process that cancellation on your behalf.
What Happens Next?
Once a Network for Good representative has spoken to you about cancelling your account and initiated that process, the Billing Team will be alerted to stop all further billing on your account.
Your Network for Good system will still be available for you to download all relevant data, for up to one week after the cancellation has been approved. If you need assistance in downloading that data, or you'd like to request up to one additional week of time to do so, please contact the Solutions Team for assistance.
How Do I Contact the Solutions Team?
In order to contact the Solutions Team, please use one of the following methods:
- Via phone: 888-284-7978
- Via in-app messenger within your Donor Management System or Fundraising Pages
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article is closed for comments.