If you need to update or cancel a recurring donation that you have set up with a nonprofit organization at any time, you can do so by signing into your donor account and making those changes.
- First, go to the donation page of the organization that you have the recurring donation set up with.
- Click Sign In in the upper-right hand corner, and log in using the credentials you created when submitting your first donation.
- When inside your account, click the option for Recurring Donations in the navigation menu, on the left-hand side.
- If you want to update the amount or frequency of your donation, click the Actions button and choose Edit from the drop-down menu.
- If you would like to cancel your recurring donation, click the Stop button under the same "Actions" menu mentioned above.
You can also update the payment type by navigating to the Billing option under the left-hand navigation menu. You will see the card that is being used for the recurring donation listed, and can make changes to it by clicking the Update button on the right-hand side of your screen.
Article is closed for comments.