We can accept international donations on many of our platforms but on occasion there are issues associated with the cardholders bank. On some platforms, the donor will have to use PayPal to submit their donation. Most platforms will process the international donation as long as the donor selects the proper country, but where the donor does not provide card security code (CSC) verification info this may cause the donation to fail.
- Partner Contact Sheet
- GoodCard Code Sponsor FAQ
- How we Support Donors and Charities
- Network for Good Partner Portal
- REST API
- Are Donor's Names Kept Confidential?
- What is GuideStar?
- My check was sent to the wrong address
- EU residents and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Can Network for Good process donations from International Donors?
Don't see what you're looking for? No worries! Submit a request and we'll help you out!