About Network for Good
- We are a nonprofit organization that helps other nonprofit organizations with easy and affordable online fundraising.
- Since 2001, we’ve processed over $2.5 billion in donations for over 125,000 nonprofits
- We have a secure giving system that meets the BBB Wise Giving Alliance standards for charity and accountability.
- We are a Certified B Corporation
How we help with donations
- Network for Good can best address your donation and matching related questions via our Contact Us form or find many answers to common questions at our knowledgebase
- Our Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) can handle all donor related questions like problems with a donation going through, questions about fees, receipts, matching, batch invoicing etc.
- You also have access to historical donation and matching gift reports at the NFG Partner Portal
How we help charities that receive donations through your site
- Payment Notification:
- All checks for donations made through the Network for Good’S giving system are sent on or around the 15th of the month for donations and batches made and paid during the previous calendar month.
- Checks are sent to the address that is listed in GuideStar’s database.
- Charities can sign up for system generated donation notifications.
- Donation Tracking Report: networkforgood.org/donationtracking
- Charities can access information on their donors in real-time
- Data can be exported into a CSV file
- Receiving Funds via Direct Deposit: Please go here for information on how to apply for direct deposit
- We encourage charities to sign-up for direct deposit, also called electronic funds transfer (EFT) so that donations can be sent directly to your organization’s bank account
- It saves time, paper and trees
Article is closed for comments.