On June 6, 2019 we launched a new faster way for nonprofit organizations to apply for EFT (direct deposit) to receive donations from Network for Good! Currently, the paperless application is only available for DonateNow Lite account.
The application can be completed within 15 minutes. The estimated time to approve paperless applications is around 21 days.
An additional step has been added at the bottom of this article for unlisted banks, and for nonprofits who are not comfortable with providing bank information online. This option may not be available to all nonprofit, hence we advise to call our friendly customer support team to raise a trouble ticket.
- Log into the “DonateNow Lite” account at this link https://www.networkforgood.org/npo/MyAccount/Login.aspx using the registered EIN and password
- Go to the Direct Deposit section and select Apply Now
- Click on Giving System Agreement link and once done reading, you can then put a check on the box for I reviewed and accept the Giving System Agreement
- Select Get Started
- The nonprofit will then be asked to validate the NPO name, EIN, and address
- Next, the nonprofit would be asked to enter the authorized representative's contact information.
- Follow the steps to link bank account information
You will need to send documents to validate the account if you select to connect manually. This will take 6 to 8 weeks to approve considering the manual verification the team has to perform to validate the information submitted.
- As we are still on the BETA phase, we are still working on engaging more banks to allow online verification.
- Once an organization’s EFT application is approved by the operations team, the nonprofit contact listed on the application will receive an email if the application has been approved or rejected.
- If you have previously applied for EFT via paper application and have submitted the necessary documents, your application will still be processed and you will receive an email for any updates.